I tend to update Facebook more than the blog, so please click the link below to go to my Facebook page. Thanks!

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Very 1st {GIVE-A-WAY}

Here's the items that are up for grabs:
A newborn size Owl Hat
with a matching Owl Pal

$30 value - Free to one lucky winner!



Rules:

1.  Click the following link: "Oh Sew Fun" and make sure you "Like" my facebook page
2.  "Share" either my facebook page or a link to this blog in one of two places:  either your facebook profile, or your own blog.
3.  Leave a comment on this post stating why you want to win.  Please add a link to your blog if your shared my site there :)

On Sept 3rd I will use a random drawing to choose a winner.
Good Luck!

As per Facebook protocol: Facebook is in no way affiliated with this give-a-way.
And with this being my first give-a-way; I reserve the right to adjust rules, or make the changes necessary as this contest progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment